02. All the writing that I will do actually just means that I am piling fragments of compelling thoughts and momentous clarities that no audience would read or understand or deconstruct because they are (precisely) too fragmented and dis-contexted.
03. I try to stop myself immediately when I find myself when I start to envy 25-year olds and their regular "high-paying" jobs, these so-called professionals who fit exactly in the box of "What People Expect You To Be at 25." I bite my tongue knowing that if say one more envious word, in praise or in criticism against these people, it means that I am just entertaining impatience.
04. Of course, it also means that I do not like to fit in the box of "What People Expect You Not To Be at 25." I will try to stay away from boxes.
05. I will delay gratification, times seven-hundred seventy-seven.
* Partly from Muriel Barbery's The Elegance of the Hedgehog
Please take notice of the music I am listening to; Don't you just love exclamation marks in songs?